Friday 2 November 2012

Brats

If you decided to breed into an already over populated world, please do us all a favour and keep your 'little darlings' under control. If you cannot, you should not have bred. I do not want to hear a screaming child in a supermarket or shop. Hell I do not want to hear them anywhere. Put a bloody dummy in it's mouth. I do not want children running at me or running around. That's what playgrounds and your own private property are for. Not doctor's waiting rooms, supermarkets, or streets. Put a leash on them if must be. I had when I was a toddler and it did me no damn harm. Lastly, if you do feel the need to add to the ever growing number of humans fighting over limited resources, at least be considerate and get the snip after number 1; number 2 is pushing it. If you want more, adopt. Plenty of orphanages full of children needing homes. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment