Wednesday 27 January 2010

Healthy Eating

Thanks to the scrumptious sounding food log that Ecotribalvegan posted in the What Did You Eat Vegan Today Thread, I've decided to cut down on the junk food I eat and go all out healthy. So far, so good:

Sunday:

Sweet potato curry; had celery, sweet potato, onion, garlic, mushrooms, green beans, carrots and coconut. Brown basmati rice.

Monday:

Houmous, lettuce, and wholegrain pitta bread.

Tuesday:

Vegetable Stir Fry: Cabbage, carrots, sweet potato, onions, garlic, pepper, mushrooms, mixed beans, celery, broccoli, green beans, mixed herbs.

Wednesday:

Stuffed Roasted Peppers: Carrots, green beans, onions, garlic, pepper, mushrooms, celery, mixed herbs, broccoli. Salad on the side: lettuce, cucumber, tomato drizzled with olive oil.

All delicious so far. And I do feel like I've got a tad more energy, at least. And I've been going on my exercise bike; Monday: 15 minutes. Tuesday: 30 minutes. Wednesday: 55 minutes.

I'll update this later in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment