Wednesday 26 January 2011

The Justice System, Oh How I Loathe Thee

Been watching a documentary on teenage killings due to violence in 2009 in the UK; http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00xz0px/Scenes_from_a_Teenage_Killing/

Usually human death and suffering doesn't phase me as I watch quite a few documentaries on crime, murder, etc and I also watch real life gore vids as death interests me. However this documentary has got me crying, mainly at how sickening humans are and how pathetic the UK justice system is. A lad got 5 years because the court decided he 'accidentally' stabbed someone who was trying to stop a fight. HOW CAN YOU FUCKING ACCIDENTALLY STAB SOMEONE!? It's ridiculous. And another young lad was stabbed because he called another a 'pussy'.

It just disgusts me how vile and putrid humans are...if you're going to go all out and murder someone, have a legitimate reason! Jesus christ. I hate humanity so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment