Wednesday 19 January 2011

An Updating Post

I'll update this post regularly, so keep watching ;)

How is wishing death on people a death threat? A death threat requires me to threaten someone that I'm going to kill them. Poor tinks. Needs some serious action in the bedroom department. Lack of nooky making her lose gray matter.

Edit #1:

Not as pathetic as someone who claims to have been in a relationship for ten years and still be a virgin. If you are a virgin your man definately has a bit on the side.

Edit #2:

I wonder if arran_m accepts that paedophiles, murders, rapists, thugs, drug users, theives, prostitutes have different views too and doesn't condemn them, because of course that would be hypocritical and we can't have that now, can we?

Edit #3.

Cute, reporting my blog for apparent abuse when there is none. Free speech bitches. Get used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment