Wednesday 3 February 2010

Apparently...

I'm "banned" from most vegan forums on the web...err, dude, I'm banned from two. Or one, since I don't know where the shithole that is PPK is entirely vegan...with the mindset they have, doesn't seem like it. Vegan Freaks, many people I know, are banned from there for the tiniest things such as not posting for a certain period of time XD

I was initially banned there for posting a roll eyes smiley at someone...yeah, seems you can't post that smiley towards others. I joined several years later because I wanted to see how bad it had gotten and got banned for duplicate accounts...talk about not letting things lie XD

Vegan Freaks is full of highly militant vegans who have the ethos of 'unless you agree with us, you're not welcome'. They don't like people being proud of converting someone.

PPK has the same ethos. Shame. I was warned about that forum by others, but I decided to give it a go, but alas, the rumours rang true about the cliques.

So yeah, two out of hundreds must really be lots !

As of now I currently visit about four or five veg*n forums including my own. So clearly, I'm not the asshole PPK and co make me out to be ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment