Wednesday 3 February 2010

Healthy Eating Update + Love

Hmm, so yeah, the healthy eating plan is going kinda ok...up and down atm. When we've resorted to takeaways because my dad gets home late due to sport I've tried to go for the healthiest option on there - well healthy compared to the usual stuff I get from takeaways.

That said, I am looking into getting an 'ab trimmer'/'tummy trimmer' since exercise bikes don't focus on the upper area, more the legs. Plus I remember using my parents as a child, fun times.

This is an 'ab trimmer', btw:

However, they're so damn expensive, although not as expensive as punch bags which is also what I'm looking into...the ab trimmer I want has the computer thing on that measures pumps and that and is £25...I can just about justify that, I think? But all the decent punch bags (with gloves) are like in the £50+ range :(. And no doubt made of leather ¬_¬. So if anyone reading this knows where to get cheap, 'vegan' punch bags, feel free to link it in the comments section.

Why I want to lose weight and 'get fit'...I have low self esteem. That's one reason. I want more energy to do things, that's another reason. I also want to feel attractive for my fiance. It's all well and good him saying I'm beautiful etc, but I certainly don't feel it. So yeah, that's the update so far on that thing.

Onto my next topic: Love. Pretty much one of the very few humans I have feelings for is my fiance. He means the world to me. He understands most of my depression and has had depression himself. He was there for me when I was in hospital with chest pains and has been there for me when I needed him most. I love him so much....*sigh*, even bought him more valentines presents today, but can't say as it's a secret :)

Anywho, just wanted to say how much I love him and I can't wait to say 'I do'.

No comments:

Post a Comment